International Middle Years Curriculum
ISR is authorised to offer the International Middle Years Curriculum (IMYC) which:
- Is specifically designed around the critical needs of the adolescent brain.
- Inspires and engages students, enriching their learning experience.
- Provides a rigorous academic platform preparing students well for their next stage of learning.
- Aims to support the whole student, including the development of personal dispositions and international mindedness.
- Middle School students are required to take English, Social Studies, Mathematics, Science, a Language (Latvian or French), an additional language (Latvian, French or Spanish), Physical Education, Technology, Art and Music.
- Students who require extra English support are given additional classes in lieu of taking a language