All secondary students are required to participate in ISR’s M&S programme which is alloted a weekly, scheduled, time slot. The M&S programme starts in August of every school year and all ideas are student-generated. Once a semester there is an M&S Sharing session where students share their evidence and reflections from the semester.
Throughout the semester students are expected to achieve the following aims and goals:
- Demonstrate commitment to local and global communities and adhere to responsibilities towards each other and the environment.
- Explore new possibilities, embrace new challenges and become leaders and creators;
- Enjoy and find significance in a range of M&S Student Groups & Activities;
- Purposefully reflect upon and learn from their experiences;
- Identify goals, develop strategies and determine further actions for advancement within the ISR and Latvian communities;